Business Attire for Opening Session and Workshops: Business suit or slacks with collared shirt for men. Business suit or dress, slacks or skirt with coordinated blouse or sweater for ladies. The following are not allowed: denim, athletic shoes, sweats and t-shirts, shorts, and hats.
Closing Session: Business casual attire or denim with DECA t-shirt.
Free Time: Neat, casual clothing is acceptable.
Blue Man Group Performance: Business casual or denim with conference t-shirt.
- Skirts and shorts must be at least fingertip length
- Shoes must be worn in public areas
- Hats are not to be worn at any CRLC function
- Shirts must have sleeves and no bare midriff
- Clothing with printing that is suggestive, obscene or promotes illegal activities is prohibited
- Bathing suits are not allowed (unless at the pool)
- Skin–tight or revealing clothing and athletic clothing is unacceptable during any DECA activities.